Plan to be at Bear Valley Friday, November 25 and check out all the events.
Team Orientation – More information coming soon
Team Social – stay tuned for details
BVSEF Ski Swap - Bear Bungalow at Bear Valley Resort 11:00am- 3:00pm
All ski gear welcome including skis, snowboards, boots, uniform jackets that are in good condition. This is your chance to gear up for the new season at a great price and/or get cash for the gear your young athletes have outgrown. Also a chance for Mom and Dad to get some gear at a great price….this isn’t only for kids!
Here is how the Ski Swap works:
- All ski gear must be in good condition and 5 seasons old or newer
- Sellers-Bring your equipment to Bear Valley Mountain Resort the morning of November 25 starting at 10:00 am. The Ski Swap will be held in the Bear Bungalow adjacent to the Sunroom.
- Each item to be sold at the ski swap will be tagged with a number, the seller’s name and the price
- Sellers have the choice of donating the gear to BVSEF for sale or receiving the sale proceeds less 15%.
- Sellers will retain a claim check with the number corresponding to the tag and their name, equipment description and price will be logged
- Buyers make their selection and take their items to check out. Payment can be made by cash, credit card or check made payable to the Seller.
- At the end of the auction, Sellers will collect their proceeds by presenting their claim tickets. Seller will donate 15% of the total sale proceeds to BVSEF in cash, credit card or check made payable to “BVSEF”.
- Sellers who have elected to donate their gear will receive a donation acknowledgement/receipt that can be used for tax purposes.
- Items that are not sold must be claimed and removed on Friday afternoon after the swap.