This Season’s Rasmussen Classic is scheduled for January 9 & 10 2021. With Covid-19 there are many changes from our typical race. We have spend a great deal of time and effort to put together a plan which will enable us to operate the race safely, details of which are in the Rasmussen Classic Race Announcement. Key changes of which you should be aware include:
- Online registration only at http://my.ussa.org/myussa. Registration deadline is Monday Jan. 4, 2021. There will be no late registration.
- Liability Releases must be submitted electronically to email@example.com by Monday Jan. 4, 2021 No hard copy liability releases will be accepted.
- All athletes, coaches, staff and volunteers must complete the Covid-19 Pre-screening Questionnaire no earlier than Thursday Jan 7 and no later than Friday Jan 8 at 12 noon.
- Each day of the race, athletes, coaches, staff and volunteers must complete a daily Covid-19 Symptom check.by 8:00 am. Click for Saturday Symptom Check or Sunday Symptom check
- Face coverings are required by all participants (athletes, coaches, officials, and volunteers) at all times when not socially distanced (less than 6 feet from others), except for training or racing.
- Race program, start lists and results will be available on LiveTiming.com. No hard copies will be available. There will be no leader board where times are posted.
- Course inspection and race starts will be by team. Areas will be designated for each team above the start. Only athletes and coaches will be permitted in these areas.
- We need to confirm all volunteers (gate judges, hand timers, course workers) no later than Friday Jan 8. Volunteers will need to submit pre-screening questionnaire and daily symptom check. Please sign up on the Volunteer Form
Unfortunately, some of favored events will not be able to be held this season including our traditional Awards Dinner, Award Ceremonies, cocktail hour and fundraiser. But we look forward to once again holding festivities when the pandemic is behind us.