Covid19- has caused another wrinkle in our plans for the Rasmussen Classic. Due to state pandemic guidelines, we have postponed the race to February 6 & 7, 2021. We have also changed the format to 1 SL race and 1 GS race.

If you have already registered for the Rasmussen Classic, your registration will be rolled over to the revised event. If you are not able to participate on the new dates, please advise by email to and you will be refunded all race fees.

Revised Race Announcement can be found here.